Getting Invisalign can be a perfect solution if you are not happy with the alignment of your teeth. People often think that Invisalign braces are expensive and hence back out from going for the treatment. In this blog, we are going to talk about the cost of Invisalign and try to give you a clear idea about the cost of Invisalign. Here at Excel Dental, we do realize that lack of information regarding a particular dental treatment can cause numerous inhibitions. As a result, our professionals have also included a few other topics about Invisalign in this blog.
How much does Invisalign cost?
Just like any other dental treatment, the cost of getting Invisalign braces can vary from one person to another based on requirements. Some of the factors that determine the money to be spent for Invisalign braces are:
- The cost of living in the area where your dental clinic is located
- The amount of work required for the completion of the treatment
- The money charged by the dentist (directly dependent on his/her experience, expertise, qualification, time invested in the treatment)
- Quality of the braces used
Keeping all these factors in mind, the average cost of getting Invisalign braces across the country is somewhere between $3,000–$7,000 or more. In comparison, the money to be spent on traditional braces can range from $2,000 to $6,000. The cost of Invisalign can seem like a lot in the beginning. But, going through the benefits of this option will let you figure out the reason behind going for Invisalign braces.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
We have mentioned the benefits of getting Invisalign in the pointers below:
- Invisalign consists of plastic aligners and hence are almost invisible. This is not the case with traditional braces. Wearing metal braces will hamper the beauty of your smile and can also make you feel awkward while talking to others. So, going for Invisalign will straighten your teeth along with making you look good.
- Getting Invisalign will also help you maintain a proper oral hygiene routine. It has been seen that wearing metal braces can make it difficult for you to brush or floss. Whereas, Invisalign can be removed with ease and popped back in after brushing your teeth.
- Invisalign yields better results within a relatively short span of time. This means attending lesser appointments at the dental clinic.
- The Invisalign braces gradually move your teeth to the desired position. So, you will not have to face any serious sort of discomfort or pain.
Who is not a perfect candidate for Invisalign?
Go through the pointers below to find out if you are a perfect candidate for Invisalign.
- You must avoid smoking (if you smoke) to get Invisalign. Smoking tobacco can also cause stains on the aligners and make them look unattractive.
- You should have the patience to wear Invisalign for at least 20 hours a day for great results. Try to comply with all the instructions prescribed by your dentist.
- Kids should not go for Invisalign. They should get traditional metal braces instead.
- You shouldn’t go for Invisalign if you are suffering from serious dental problems.
We hope that going through this blog has given you a better understanding of the cost of Invisalign and provided you with an answer to all related questions. Contact Excel Dental, if you are looking for the best Invisalign service in Missouri City. We are here to help you throughout the process of getting the perfect smile.