Missing teeth is a very common problem in today’s time. Though, the evolution in the field of restorative dentistry has led to the discovery of several treatments. In this blog, we are going to discuss the frequently asked questions about one of the most effective teeth replacement options – dental implants. So why wait anymore? Go through the sections below and get detailed answers to all your queries.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants can be defined as an artificial surgical component that is inserted into your jaw or skull to provide stability and support to dentures, crowns, bridges, or any other dental prosthesis. Implants can also act as an orthodontic anchor. People choose this treatment over other teeth replacements options as implants offer great benefits and also feels, look, or functions like natural teeth.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
This is a very common question asked by numerous people all across the world. The first thing you need to know is the cost of dental implants can vary according to the requirements of the patient. Some of the other factors that determine the cost of dental implants are:
- The cost of living in the area where the dental clinic is located
- The money charged by the dentist (based on his/her experience, qualifications, and expertise)
- The kind of implants used
- Difficulty faced during the process
Keeping all these factors in mind, the cost of getting dental implants can be somewhere around $3,000 to $6,000 or more per tooth. People often think that the expenditure related to the process of getting dental implants is a lot if compared with other options. This is not true at all. Implants can be the most economical method in the long run. Are you wondering why? Well, all the other teeth replacement options need to be repaired or replaced after a span of 5-10 years. This is not the case with dental implants. They can last for a lifetime if maintained properly. So, do get dental implants as every dollar spent in this treatment is absolutely worth it.
What are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
Dental implants offer numerous benefits that are missing in the case of other teeth replacement options. We have provided the advantages in the pointers below to draw an end to your query.
- Dental implants can be used in unique ways based on the way you have lost your teeth.
- Dental implants are much more comfortable than dentures, bridges, or other options.
- It has been seen that wearing dentures can hamper your speech. This is not the issue with getting dental implants. They can in fact improve your speech.
- Getting dental implants means intake of no food items is off-limits.
- Dental implants are designed in a way that they look, function, and feel like your natural teeth.
- Loss of teeth can affect the beauty of your smile and in turn, make you feel self-conscious. This problem can be easily resolved by getting dental implants.
We hope that you have found an answer to questions about Dental Implants. Contact Excel Dental, if you are looking for the best dental implants service in Missouri City.